SLIP AND FALL INJURIES ARE THE #1 INSURANCE CLAIM
Here’s some Slip and Fall American commercial numbers…
85% of worker’s compensation claims are due to employees slipping on slick floors.
- $1,800,000,000 in Workers Compensation claims.
- 1,200,000 Slip and fall injuries requiring hospital care each year.
- 500,000 disabling slip and fall accidents occur each year with the number rising as our population ages.
- 20,000 Slip and fall caused fatalities each year.
- 1% of businesses adequately protect against slip and fall accidents Be Proactive.
- #1 Time we get a call to make floors slip resistant? AFTER someone slips, falls and gets injured. Be Proactive. Call BEFORE they fall. 801-866-7376
Here’s some residential numbers…
- 1 in 2 Disabling injuries are caused by slip and fall accidents.
- 1 in 3 Serious bone breaks for seniors result in death within 6 months of the accident.
- 70% of Slip and fall accidents occur on flat and same level surfaces including bathtubs and showers.
- 40% of all General Liability claims are from slip and fall accidents. This includes homeowners who get sued.
- Less than 1% of homeowners adequately protect against disabling slip and fall accidents.
- #1 Time we get a call to make residential floors, tubs and slip resistant? AFTER a loved one or friend slips and falls and gets injured.
- Be Proactive. Call BEFORE they fall. 801-866-7376