NEVER SLIP AGAIN COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Personal Injury Lawyers tell us that a sign "Slippery When Wet" does not protect against a lawsuit! They say, it says you know you’re negligent in preventing slip and fall accidents in a court of law. We have the solution.
Our products make your floors safer wet than they currently are dry.
OUR KEY BENEFITS
- Avoid Costly Litigation
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ADA Standards – Powerful Litigation Reducers
- Reduce Liability & Lower Insurance Premiums
- Professional Installation
- Coefficient of Friction Measurement and Reporting-Proves you’re doing your best to prevent slip and fall accidents
- Engineer tested
- Products made in the USA – Promotes job creation
- Most importantly, peace of mid for you, your customers and your employee
You would never intend for a customer or employee to slip and fall and become injured. But it happens…sometimes with tragic results. And guess what? The ADA handbook specifies certain traction standards for your flooring
It also says that good faith isn’t shown simply by not willfully, intentionally or recklessly disregarding the law.
In Other Words, “I didn’t intend to violate the regulation is not a defense. And slip and fall accidents happen.
Do you own or manage any of the following? Apartments, rental houses, hotels, motels, bed and breakfast, assisted living facilities, hospitals, restaurants or any kind of business? It's your responsibility to keep floors safe and slip resistant for customers and employees. And it just got easier. Affordable too.
NEVER SLIP AGAIN products and services are being used by many safety conscience companies that understand safety and risk mitigation are an integral part of their business. In fact, safety can add to profits.
AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE.
According to a Liberty Mutual survey:
- Slip and Fall accidents are the #2 cause for Workman’s Compensation claims.
- 95% of business owners believe workplace safety has a positive impact on a company’s financial performance.
- 93% report a closely held relationship between direct and indirect costs associated with a workplace accident.
- 86% say workplace safety provides a return on investment.
- 61% of executives report $3 or more saved for each $1 invested in workplace safety.
- 13% report that $10 is returned for each $1 invested.
- Direct costs at last report for medical and indemnity for all workers’ comp claims: $20,228
- Indirect costs associated with a slip and fall accident involving a worker are increased insurance premiums, damaged equipment, damaged facilities, hiring, training or retraining, employee retention, loss of product and or quality typically are 3 to 7 times higher than direct costs. A $20,000 slip and fall accident may end up costing your business $80,000 to $140,000. It can even be higher if the employee takes the case to the court, or workers’ compensation insurance premiums rise.
- If the injured party is a customer, expect the direct costs to be even higher…much higher. You will incur legal fees, lost time for investigation, bad publicity, loss of customers, expenses for correcting a physical hazard, regulatory fees, a much higher settlement or court ordered damages and loss of sleep.
NEVER SLIP AGAIN products are affordable. They do not affect the look of your floor’s surface and make your floor a non-slip surface that customers and employees can feel.
They get a sense of well-being in your business. According to the National Floor Safety Institute and Liberty Mutual Insurance company, safer floors also improve employee morale and gives customers a more secure feeling resulting in more business.
CALL BEFORE YOU FALL!
You’ll get a free certified slip meter test which determines if you are within ADA and OSHA guidelines. This is a $300 value. If you’re not in compliance you’ll also get a customized, affordable solution for your business’s needs. Call: 801-866-7376